The Enrichment Center The Enrichment Center

Awesome!

Great game! Worth front page.

Is there just one ending?

RAWowner333 responds:

there is a real ending, and you know you'd find it if you hear a piano rendition of "still alive"

Presidential Paintball Presidential Paintball

Nice.

Good game, but how the hell is it just 2KB?

Transmigration Transmigration

Awesome.

I didn't want it to end.

SMO Arena Fighter SMO Arena Fighter

Needs to use the mouse.

Make the aim follow the mouse and you've got a winner.

The stick ninja game The stick ninja game

I thought it was cool.

If you've ever tried, it's not easy to make a flash like this. However, you think this guy should make it 'look better' and 'it needs more work.'
Well, why would he want to entertain a bunch of 'flash n00bs' who think everyone who makes a flash animation, or game, should take a month or two to make it. It's what gives Newgrounds character. Sure, everything could be perfect and you'd like everyone to be as good a Tom at programing and as good as drawing as Stamper, but that would be ... well quite boring.
If it wasn't for flashes like this, they'd be no variety. No-one to look up too. Nothing to be impressed by.
I'm not saying, "Go now! Make a flash in two minutes with no care at all." What I'm trying to say is that Newgrounds is a place of variety. Of ambitions. Of acceptance. Sure you could go somewhere wanting to be perfect like Flash Player. There's a shitload of good flashes there, but is there a heart there? There's pop-ups, advertisment and sponsors everywhere. It's run by the man, for the man's followers.
I'm gald Newgrounds accept the flashes which aren't amazing. They don't have amazing graphics, the best style, the best sound or even humour. But if "Fun" was a catorgry, i'd give this a 10.

Newgrounds. Please never change.

-Stencil.

Graffiti Creator V.1.0.1 Graffiti Creator V.1.0.1

Pretty boring.

Not very fun, and you spelt 'view' wrong.

Mouse Maze Tut Mouse Maze Tut

Nice.

That was a good "tut".

I've always wondered how to make mouse avoider games, thanks.

Problem is that with most of them you can cheat.

P.S Love the song, nice taste.

Senri responds:

cheating schmeating if your gonna cheat its not fun besides tht way when you lose you can easily go back to the level you were on still thanks for the review ^_^

TapContest TapContest

It was ok.

Is was quite cool.

Tip to players: Hold down your letter and you will win. If you both do this player 2 will win

Lopas1 responds:

You tip is wrong, cuz if P2 hold it down first and P1 do it after P2 P1 will stop P2!
Thanks for the review!